At Care Providers we supply cover for the main Audiology disciplines in the Adult and Paediatric setting.
The key areas are:
- Adult assessment and rehabilitation
- Special needs groups
- Research and development
Audiology is an exciting and growing area of clinical science and technology. Audiology staff must be able to communicate across a wide age range and combine rigorous analytical method with a caring and patient-focused approach.
We offer a variety of permanent, locum and temporary contracts for all Allied Health Professionals in the UK and beyond.
At Care Providers we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with our clients. These allow us to focus on their core requirements and deliver on our promises.
We have a dedicated staff with years of industry experience and we offer an extensive range of individually tailored solutions to workforce issues, such as staffing a new service in full with permanent employees and providing a relief panel (managed in full) to cover unforeseen or planned absences.
Our service includes:
- Permanent, locum and contract staffing options. 24/7 on-call service is also available.
- Cover for annual leave, sick leave or high staffing demands as a result of increased service demand and provision.
- Training courses.
- The comprehensive pre-employment vetting of candidates (this includes Garda and UK police checks).
- Our team of payroll support staff.
- All the staff we provide are vetted in full through an extensive Buying Solutions compliance procedure.
For all queries call our dedicated Audiology Team on 020 8498 6800 or email email@example.com