فاسألوا اهل الذكر. فاسألوا أهل الذكر (تحقيق مركز الأبحاث العقائدية)
| Italiano - Piccardo : Prima di te non inviammo che uomini da Noi ispirati Chiedete alla gente della Scrittura se non lo sapete• 1023 by Software602 Producer Amyuni PDF Converter version 4
| They have been told that the same objection had been raised against all the Prophets who came before him
| A Guide and mercy for those who do good
" Qur'an 31:2-3 Despite Allah continuously reminding people of this fact, people do not take the Qur'an as the guide and know very little about the Qur'an.
- وما أرسلنا من قبلك إلا رجالا نوحي إليهم ۚ فاسألوا أهل الذكر إن كنتم لا تعلمون
- Swahili - Al-Barwani : Nasi hatukuwatuma kabla yako ila watu wanaume tulio wapa Wahyi Ufunuo Basi waulizeni wenye ukumbusho kama nyinyi hamjui• English - Sahih International : And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message] So ask the people of the message if you do not know• So where is this verse which so many people repeat? 2 When we take the whole verse into consideration, we see that "Ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know" is related to the first part of the verse, which they deliberately omit
- من هم أهل الذكر
- " Qur'an 21:6-7 The underlined portion is what they say they quote
- تفسير « فاسألوا أهل الذكر إن كنتم لا تعلمون »
- "Ask Those Who Know" - Where is it in the Qur'an? people who possess Admonition" are the scholars of the people of the Books and others, who, though not scholars in the strict sense had sufficient knowledge of the teachings of the revealed Books and were acquainted with the stories of the former Prophets
| The verse in complete form reads: "And We did not send before you except men whom We inspired to
| Therefore, verses 16:43 and 21:7 do not order the believer to resort to clergy in order follow the Qur'an, they are far from meaning this
| The correct meaning is strikingly apparent when reading the actual verse
One of these is where the Qur'an allegedly says, "Ask those who know".
- تفسير قوله تعالى
- ", we notice that this verse is speaking of previous messengers who were sent with Scriptures, and it points out that they were ordinary human beings
- فاسألوا أهل الذكر (تحقيق مركز الأبحاث العقائدية)
- Allah tells us in many places of the Qur'an, that the Qur'an is a guide for the individual person
- But who are " Ahl-Azzikr People of the Reminder " mentioned in the verse? He also reveals to us that the Qur'an can be understood when any person sincerely thinks over its verses: "We clarify the verses for a people who reflect
| Bosanski - Korkut : Mi smo i prije tebe samo ljude kao poslanike slali i objavljivali im — pitajte sljedbenike Knjige ako ne znate —• We sent Jesus the son of Mary, and We gave him the Injeel, and We ordained in the hearts of his followers kindness and mercy
| A person who has fallen into this trap will cite quotes he has heard or read which are said to be from the Qur'an in order to justify his stance on the Qur'an
| doc Author Creator Print2PDF 8
| It does not say "Ask those who know"
This is a statement continuing on from the previous portion, an expression to ask the 'People of the Book' Jews and Christians who will testify to the existence of previous messengers, since they are following them.
- تفسير آية ﴿فاسألوا أهل الذكر إن كنتم لا تعلمون﴾ من هم أهل الذكر ؟
- Immediately, they will plead their lack of qualifications and cite how difficult it is to properly understand the Qur'an without resorting to other sources
- وقفات مع القاعدة القرآنية: فسألوا أهل الذكر
- 中国语文 - Ma Jian : 在你之前，我只派遣了我所启示的一些男子。 Indonesia - Bahasa Indonesia : Dan Kami tidak mengutus sebelum kamu kecuali orangorang lelaki yang Kami beri wahyu kepada mereka; maka bertanyalah kepada orang yang mempunyai pengetahuan jika kamu tidak mengetahui• "Ahl-Azzikr" is another name for the "Ahl-Al Kitab People of the Book ", the Jews and the Christians
- القرآن الكريم